Here’s what I do . . .
- Web design and development, from concept to completed site
- Hosting and domain management
- Search engine optimization to help people find your site
- Blog design and setup, including on-site training in the NC Triad area
- Site updates and redesigns of your existing website
- E-commerce sites
. . . and why you should hire me.
- I’m friendly and easy to work with, without any “designer” attitude.
- No surprises or hidden costs—full client involvement at every step.
- Web marketing consulting included at no extra cost.
- No preset packages or pre-made templates—everything is custom tailored to fit your needs, not to make life easy for me.
I’d love to meet for coffee.
Call or e-mail me today to set up a free initial consultation. We can talk about your business, what I can do for you, and—most importantly—what I can do for your business. And the coffee’s on me, too.
This is a redesign of the site for the South Carolina HeadStart Association. The site features an event calendar, interactive program map, and helpful downloads (click image to visit the site).
Here’s a blurb.
I highly recommend Jess Zimmerman to anyone interested in a website. He’s a good listener, friendly, open, creative, patient and very helpful. I’m very pleased with his services.
I’m getting ready for a new round of my classes at the Forsyth County Library. Check the library schedule for more information or to sign up.