Is your website working as hard as you are?
Shouldn't it be?
If your business website isn’t making money for you, you’re wasting your time — and losing money. A poor website could actually be hurting your business — and you don’t even know how much it’s costing you.
I build effective websites for Winston-Salem / Piedmont Triad area small businesses. Other companies will tell you they create beautiful websites; that’s great, but the purpose of a business website is to make money for you, not to win design awards or impress your friends. Your website is an essential marketing tool for your business; it’s where you will make your first — and maybe last — impression on potential customers. My websites are designed with one goal — maximizing your business success.
Here’s the problem…
- Most web designers don’t think about marketing at all; they build sites to make themselves look good, not to make money for you. Or they say fuzzy things like “We create experiences.” What does that even mean?
- People will check out your website before calling you or buying your products; if your site doesn’t engage them, they will go to your competitors instead. You not only lost that sale, you lost repeat and referral business, too.
- Some business owners take a “field of dreams” approach — they think that as long as they have a website, people will come to it and buy their products or services. They won’t — you need to give them a reason to choose you over your competitors. I use proven techniques that will get you customers, not just traffic.
…and here’s the solution.
- As a business owner, do you have too much time on your hands? I didn’t think so. Your job is to run your business, not fool around trying to create a website.
- Your website is an important business asset and a major source of revenue — let a professional take care of it for you, so you can concentrate on your business.
- Most people who create their own site will be unhappy with it (because it doesn’t work for their business), and end up hiring a professional. Save time, money, and aggravation by doing it right from the beginning.
It’s expensive…can’t I do it myself?
- Research shows that people form an opinion about your website — and your business — in 4 seconds. If nothing grabs their attention, they leave — and you just lost money. Your website is the first impression you will make on potential customers; it better be a good one.
- When your site doesn’t work properly (and this will happen), do you know how to fix it? Good luck calling someone at those “free” services for help. Internet technology is constantly changing; do you have the time or inclination to keep up with it?
- Want to sell your products online? It’s more complicated than you might think, but I’ll set everything up for you and teach you how to manage your online store.
Here’s a testimonial.
Winston Webworks has done an outstanding job in building and maintaining our website, which is user-friendly and visually pleasing. Because we are a small non-profit, we need to spend our money wisely. Winston Webworks really delivers – an incredible product at an affordable price.
— Carol Templeton, President, Forsyth Backpack Program
More features and benefits
- I provide FREE on-site training, so you can make routine edits to the site yourself. This can save you a lot of money over time. Other companies charge you for every change.
- I can manage your domains and hosting for you, so you don’t have to worry about any technical stuff. I will also give you tips for saving money with those things.
- I’m friendly and easy to work with, without any “designer” attitude, and I take a straightforward, honest approach with my clients. If you want to do something with your site that will hurt your business, I’ll tell you–even if it costs me money.
- I have over 25 years of experience as a designer. Unlike other web designers, I also do print design, and offer custom marketing packages at a considerable savings over services like VistaPrint.
So here’s the question…
- If you don’t have a website for your business and want one that makes money for you;
- If you have an existing website but it just sits there doing nothing (or even worse, you’re paying a monthly fee for it and getting nothing in return);
- If you work hard but get too few customers/clients;
- If you don’t get enough (or any) repeat business;
- If you don’t get referrals from existing customers;
Then what are you waiting for? Stop losing money and get a website that really works for your business. Call me now at 336-757-6146 to schedule a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation.